go source url I had a BUNCH of girls over to my house this morning for a work thang and I knew it was going to be a looong day. I needed stupid easy brunch things to keep these mamas fed so I looked no further than Trader Joes, aka mecca.
http://www.ecoshelta.com/?kampys=operazioni-binarie-paypal-gratis&bf0=fe Major blogger mistake: I totally forgot to snap pictures today! We were too busy stuffing swag bags (and our faces) for photos, lol.
https://www.mccarthyarchitecture.com/indigose/9219 get link 1. Danish Pancakes
- Pick up Danish pancakes in frozen section at Trader Joes
- Pay for them at the counter ($5)
- Cook at 400 degrees for 10 minutes
- Sprinkle with podered sugar
- Set out syrup, honey, nutella, and/or lemon curd
maroc annonce mariage femme cherche homme Photo credit: bloatalrecall.blogspot.com
- Boil a dozen eggs (smart chicks do this the night before)
- Dump the cooked yolks into a bowl and add 2-3 tbsp of sriracha, 2 tbsp of mayo OR sour cream, 1-2tbsp of dijon mustard, a splash of white vinegar and salt, pepper, cayenne, onion powder, garlic, and paprika.
- Top with bacon! Or chives!
- Buy fruit
- Dump it in a bowl
Serve mimosas or bellinis! Trader Joes has awesome peach juice and great deals on champagne. Keep the coffee hot and fresh too.
Ta-da! Stupid easy (and cheap) brunch for 6-8 hungry mamas!