follow site Cloth diapers are NOT what they used to be…now, they ROCK and are actually EASIER yes, easier, than “sposies” (aka disposables)!
Let me start by saying that I hate (no, DESPISE) when people use this phrase with me, go to link “Just wait until you have kids”,
source url Here’s why this phrase sucks:
1. I’ve cared for hundreds, maybe even thousands, of newborns & infants over the last 10 years…I know what I like and I know what’s best for babies better than a “real mom”
2. My career is knowing the best baby products & gear on the market. I don’t follow trends, nor do I make a decision based on what the media recommends. I’m educated about baby products, gear, and services
3. This is implying that at 31, with two child-development degrees (including a MASTERS) I can’t make an informed decision on something like a diaper? C’mon!
see Now that I’m done venting let’s talk about ‘sposies…
http://ostacamping.com/images/404.php?z3=V2d2TUtiLnBocA== What are the pros of ‘sposies?
- Less laundry
- Uh, uh, hmmm….
wholesale cytotec What are the cons of ‘sposies?
- Costs $3,000-4,000 per baby from birth-3y
- Strain on the environment (no diaper has EVER decomposed)
- Toxins in disposables have been linked to infertility, respiratory issues, endocrine disorders, skin irritations & infections, cancer, neurotoxic shock (and they stink)
- More explosions, leaks, and accidents reported by ‘sposie moms
- Must buy a new size every few months (cha-ching)
mujer busca hombre mi numero What are the cons of cloth diapers?
stабrste datingside norge What are the pros of cloth diapers?
- No strain on the environment (they can be resold & reused) and some are even biodegradable!
- Save $2000-3,000 per baby (I want 2 or 3 kids so that’s $6000 savings! That’s their first car, lol)
- Less to NO leaks and explosions because they’re sized to fit
- Toxin free so they’re 100% safer for baby!
- OS fits NB-4years old
see url Types of Cloth Diapers:
There are a LOT of different types, but it’s easy to choose based on your lifestyle
- Require pins or snappis
- Require a cover
- Require a cover
- Designed to fit baby’s body
- Absorbent, but not waterproof
3. Pocket Diapers
- No cover required
- Stuff the diaper w an absorbent liner
- Launder both the liner and the diaper
- All-in-One (AIO) or All-in-Twos (AI2)
- Fits exactly like a disposable, launder the whole thing
- Great resell value
- AI2 are just like the AIO, but they have an absorbent liner that snaps inside
- With an AI2 if there’s been no spillage, unsnap the liner and add in a new one
- Easy to adjust, fit size NB-4yrs old easily with no gaps
My personal favorite? Rumparooz OS Pocket Diapers!
Cloth Diaper Rookie Needs:
- 18-24 cloth diapers
- 2-4 wet bags (Itzy Ritzy, Planetwise, Rumparooz)
- An Uber, diaper pail, OR trash can with liner
- Organic detergent like Honest Co. Fuzzibunz, Rockin Green
ShopWholeHeart.com offers a starter kit:
- Includes 24 OS pocket diapers by Rumparooz
- 2 pail liners ($40 value)
- Wysi Wipes (bonus gift)
- $549.95 ($170 savings)
What’s your favorite color or print?