Ever since the reality show, “Pregnant in Heels” starring Rosie Pope, Maternity Concierge services have been perceived as something for elitists. In fact, instead of putting us “on the map” so to speak, I feel like Rosie Pope gave us a bad rap.
My services, unlike Rosie Pope’s are not just for the elite! I keep my prices affordable as I like to think of my services as something every new mother needs in order to feel prepared and confident and SAVE money. Yup, paying a Maternity Concierge, such as myself can help you SAVE MONEY.
Here’s how I help you save:
1. I help you narrow down your baby registry and wishlist only the things you need based on your lifestyle. I also help you utilize things you already have at home instead of what’s marketed as a “must have for baby”.
2. I prevent you from wasting time researching service providers and baby gear or driving around town interviewing pediatricians, photographers, Ob/Gyns, child care providers and doulas.
3. I provide comprehensive education for you and your partner in one sitting, preventing you from taking 2-5 different types of classes and expensive, unnecessary workshops.
My Maternity Concierge services can be purchased a la carte, or as a comprehensive package. Money is saved by purchasing services in bulk…
- Maternity Concierge $495
- 1.5 hr Newborn Care Education ($125 value)
- Nursery preparation, design support & organization
- Registry assistance/completion, product research
- Pediatrician interviews, follow-up and appointments set
- Referral Services (doula/midwife, pediatrician, nanny, babyproofer, sleep consultant, lactation support and photographers)
- Postpartum support (1hr support in-home)
- 4th Trimester training (sleeping/calming)
Other parenting services I offer include:
Sleep Coaching with a Certified Infant Sleep Coach
- 4th Trimester Training
- Sleep coaching in-home
- Sleep consulting via phone or email
- Various packages available
Healthy Baby Food Making
- Personal chef
- In-home class & food prep
Placenta Encapsulation $175
- PCBI Trained Professional has your placenta picked up following the birth, encapsulated within 24 hours and returned to you in-home or birth site (hospitals or birth centers)
- Love & Logic workshops in home and around town
- In-home parent training
- Behavior management
- Counseling, Sandtray Therapy, and Play Therapy
Visit www.maternityconciergeaustin.com for more information and to book services.