Are your child’s clothes TOXIC?
That sound like a silly question, right? But actually, it’s a question we should all be asking ourselves. The US farming and government standards are way below par compared to ther first world countries. In fact, out of 200 chemicals banned across Europe, the US only banned 9 from that same set. Pesticides, antifungals, fertilizers, flame retardants, heavy metals, dies, pthalates, etc….
- hives/rashes, acne
- fever & flu-like symptoms
- respiratory issues, sinus infections
- endocrine disruptions, kidney issues
- heart problems
- birth defects, infertility
- gastro issues, IBS, stomach ulcers
- increased risk of cancer
- learning disorders, neurological issues
Luckily for us, there are companies like Babysoy that are stepping up to the plate and refusing to use harmful chemicals in the making of their clothing!
Babysoy clothing is made with:
- Azlon from Soybean aka “Soybean protein fiber” (sustainable & botanical textile fiber)
- Non-GMO Beans: cannot be treated or exposed to chemical pesticides during storage.
- Organic Cotton/Sea-Island cotton which helps to build a longer lasting fabric structure.
- Nickle-free snaps + zippers by world renowned YKK
- These products are NOT treated with flame retardants
- Inspired by nature color pallette
- Water based ink
- Fair trade practices (co-founders personally conduct unannounced factory inspection at least 4 times a year)
Babysoy’s mission is to bring affordable, green clothing to families. Their baby and tots line are sustainable and eco-friendly. Because azlon from soybean is a textile that is made from recycled material, it does not add any extra burden to mother nature. And, they’re pretty darn cute, too!
They also give back!
Their “Janey Baby” collection features whimsical drawings of endangered species from Jane Goodall’s book, Hope for Animals and Their World. This style uses high yarn count organic cotton + bamboo fiber to provide superior softness and silky surface. Artworks are printed with water-based ink. Proceeds from each sale benefit the Jane Goodall Institute and its programs.
Shopwholeheart.com has a HUGE selection of clothing for babies, toddlers, and kids from Babysoy, including the adorable Janey Baby collection. The prices are affordable, the clothing is 100% toxin free, and they are SUPER cute! Hop on over to shopwholeheart.com and check out the Babysoy collection. Let’s start supporting companies that do what’s right for our world and our kids!